Tauranga Leisure Marchers Committee teams contact and practice details, for those interested in joining a team in the region.
The New Zealand Masters Games is an annual multisport event which alternates between Dunedin and Whanganui. The Otago Community Trust New Zealand Masters Games 2018 will be held in Dunedin from the 3rd to the 11th of February.
Marching is a one of the 63 events on offer at the Masters Games. We would like to encourage as many Masters Marching competitors to join us in Dunedin at the 2018 event, and would like to request your assistance in advising your Masters association/members of this event.
Any assistance in promoting this event would be most appreciated, whether this is including the event on your website, in any newsletters, in your clubrooms and on your Facebook page.
Information on the Otago Community Trust New Zealand Masters Games 2018
- The 2018 event will be held from the 3rd to the 11th of February 2018
- The 2018 event will be held in Dunedin.
- Attracting over 5000 competitors, they will come from Otago, other regions of New Zealand and overseas.
- We have 63 events in the schedule offering a full range of sports to participate in for both winter and summer codes.
- There are opening and closing ceremonies, medals are awarded and with a full entertainment schedule having fun is just as important as the sport.
- Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. Anyone can register for the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
- To register or for more information go to www.nzmg.com.
Information on Marching is:
- Marching will be on Sunday 4 February 2018
- Minimum age for competitors is 30 years as at the first day of competition
- The venue for the Marching is Memorial Park, Mosgiel
- Events on offer are:
- Masters Technical
- Masters Display
- Leisure Grade
- Leisure Uniform
In addition we also have a Masters Games Entry Guide which provides all the details on the event. If you would like to receive a copy/copies for your association/club please let me know and I would be happy to forward these through.
We would appreciate your assistance in distributing this information to your Masters association/members. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Once again, thanks for any assistance you can provide.
New Zealand Masters Games
164 Moray Place, Dunedin.
PO Box 5845, Moray Place, Dunedin 9058, New Zealand
We are busy fundraising to be able to go to Dunedin in March 2018 and march at the Leisure Marching New Zealand event…. Our team is holding an “Audience with the Mediums” in Hamilton at the Hamilton Cosmopolitan Club and would love you to join us for a night out!!! If you are keen let us know and we will arrange to get tickets to you.
Kath Jeffs, Jayne Porter, Gloria Jean Groot Kylie Andrews, Erin Burgess Ashleigh Andrews, Hunter Ward and myself look forward to seeing you all there!!!!
After 11 years, the website has now been updated.
I hope everyone will support the site, perhaps also with any newsworthy items for publication. Head on over the Contact page, with anything you would like included.
I would like to sincerely thank Robin Radford who has done an excellent job over the years!
It is pleasing to note that Gay Cubitt has taken this on which will now be distributed via email and published on the web site. First issue is intended to be in April.
It is hoped that everyone will support the new newsletter. Without support it will be very difficult to maintain.
Anyone can subscribe by emailing Gay at email@example.com.
Current team contacts on the web site will be automatically subscribed.
Located in Palmerston North this team seeking a team member. we need more fabulous people to join our great team please.
Enquires: Jennie Bracken Ph: 06 3593 663 027 3680 383
Seek new members to join their team of happy marchers.
They are a lovely group of ladies from 30yr to 60+yrs enjoying marching.
Please contact Ardell 027 937 4248 or 07 544 1183 for further info.